Beginning a buy-side M&A process can be overwhelming to a company and management team. As an owner, you have limited time and resources, and you want to make sure that you spend them effectively to build value and reach you growth goals. The team at Clare Advisors creates a structured process around your search, advising you step by step through every stage of the transaction.
Managed Search Process
- Research into key areas, conducting a “deep dive” into the population of potential strategic partners
- Gather competitive intelligence and metrics on potential target companies
- Conduct outreach to companies to find out more information and determine if they are viable acquisition targets.
- Meet with owners of target companies to assess the quantitative and qualitative factors of each organization
- Conduct preliminary business diligence by reviewing historical financials, shareholder structure, client concentration, and corporate culture
- Make recommendations of the “Top” inorganic growth opportunities
- Place you in a position to quickly decide if a potential M&A partner makes strategic and financial sense
Transaction Advisory Services
- Manage the complete buy-side transaction process from initial offer, to closing
- Structure the transaction based on terms and conditions acceptable to senior management
- Draft, negotiate and ultimately deliver a Letter of Intent (LOI) for execution by senior management
- Provide working capital analysis
- Review, evaluate and comment on all legal contracts and schedules